Our Legal Practice
When you face an overwhelming legal issue, it is to your advantage to work with a lawyer with a vast range of experience and a proven track record. At The Law Firm of Charles W. Sandman, III, clients come to us because of our established reputation and the level of quality legal service we provide.
Our law firm is committed to providing affordable, high-quality legal representation. We are here as your advocates.
Our Practice And How We Can Help
We handle a broad range of legal matters, including:
- Drunk driving and criminal defense: Including DUI/DWI, drug crimes, theft, assault, shoplifting and more
- Civil litigation: Commercial transactions, construction litigation, torts and more
- Personal injury: Auto accidents, slip and falls, and more
- Real estate and business: Commercial and residential transactions, buying/leasing issues, business contracts, business disputes and more
In addition to our main areas of practice, we handle issues involving:
- Admiralty/maritime law: Representation for injured seamen
- Workers’ compensation: Advocating for those who have been injured on the job
Affordable, Quality Legal Representation
Many attorneys can say that their legal services are affordable. But, what does affordable actually mean? At our firm, it means you can retain our services without having to pay exorbitant fees or have to pay for services that are unnecessary. You do not have to overpay for quality legal services at The Law Firm of Charles W. Sandman, III.
Charles Sandman has been practicing in New Jersey for more than 25 years. He knows the local courts and judges, and continues to maintain a proven track record. When you face a complicated legal issue, you need someone who is willing to stand up for you and work diligently until your case is resolved.
Schedule Your First Meeting With Our Firm
Please contact us to schedule your first meeting with attorney Charles Sandman. You meet directly with our attorney at your initial consultation. Please call us at 609-536-9556 or complete a short online contact form to get in touch. Located in Cape May Courthouse, we handle cases throughout Cape May County and surrounding New Jersey areas.